McDermott Will & Emery’s International News, Issue 2, 2010, covers a range of legal developments of interest to those operating internationally. This issue focuses on Antitrust and Competition.
In this issue…
- Merger Control: Gun Jumping Goes Global
- International Cartel Enforcement: On the Rise and More Severe
- China’s Anti-Monopoly Law: Experience and Lessons Learned After Two Years
- Antitrust Enforcement Under the Obama Administration: One Year Later
- Class Actions: An EU Update
- Information Sharing under EU Competition Law: Handle with Care
The full issue can be found at: https://www.mwe.com/info/news/int0210.htm.