McDermott Will & Emery’s Antitrust Alert blog provides compliance officers and legal advisors with insights and resources on international antitrust developments, including US antitrust law, EC competition law, China’s Anti-Monopoly Law and other competition laws worldwide.
McDermott has a leading antitrust and competition practice with more than 60 lawyers focusing their practices on antitrust and competition law, and with more than 10 of these lawyers concentrating on international competition law. Our lawyers regularly represent clients before international and national regulatory agencies, including the US Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Department of Justice (DOJ), as well as the European Commission Directorate General for Competition (DG Competition) and Chinese competition authorities.
Our lawyers have significant experience across a full range of antitrust issues including mergers notification and review, antitrust litigation, distributor-dealer relationships, government investigations, international competition law, antitrust compliance and consumer protection. Our lawyers serve as general counsel and antitrust counsel to numerous trade and professional associations, and are familiar with the industry segments in which clients conduct their business, at the manufacturing, wholesaling and retailing levels.
If you have questions or topic suggestions, please let us know via the Contact form, or reach out to one of our editors directly.
- European Commission Announces New Approach to Merger Review Referrals Falling Below Thresholds
- Antitrust M&A Snapshot | Q2 2020
- European Commission Consultation on Ex Ante Regulation of Online Platforms: Is Change Coming?
- THE LATEST: Antitrust Agencies Show Frustration with Slow Divestitures
- European Commission Initiates Consultation on Possible New Competition Investigation Tool